I very rarely get sick, but it happens every once in a while. The keep to most sickness is to deal with inflammation. We want to augment the bodies defense system and allow it to do its job. I have not found any sickness that I can not take care of naturally. Bronchitis is not an exception. I will spare you the why’s and give you the How’s.
What I used to heal Bronchitis:
- So the first key is to make breathing easy. For this, I use a humidifier and a Essential Oil Diffuser. If you have forced hot air like I do, it is going to dry the air out in your home. Combine that with the winter and you have a barren desert in your home. It makes it almost impossible to breath.
- Humidifier – Everlasting Comfort Humidifiers
- Duffuser – VicTsing Essential Oil Diffuser, 300ml Oil Diffuser
- Essential oils I use in the diffuser.(2 drops each) About every 15 minutes, I stick my nose in the steam and breathe in deep and hold
- So the first thing in the morning I take vitamin D3. This is a catalyst for health and healing, I put 6 drops under my tongue. Now. The particle are to big to be sublingual, so you will swallow most of it. The reason I do this first thing it the acid in your stomach is low and because Vit D is so fragile, I drink 8 ounces of water to get it to the intestines
- I wait about 15 minutes then I will drink an 8 ounce glass of water with a tablespoon of Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Blends, Honey Blend (hard to find this blend in the store) Drink this with a straw.
- Ok….. This is the hard part. Necessary, but dam it sucks!!! I boil 1/2 cup of water. Make sure it is very hot. I dump that into a coffee mug and put 1drop of Oil of oregano in the mug, Close my eyes and nose and slowly breath in deep through my mouth. Make sure it gets in your lungs. Hold it as long as you can. You can get 2 deep inhalations before the oil evaporates. THIS IS NOT FUN. I do this 3 times a day. I suggest sitting down to do this, You will get light headed and may gag. Try keeping your mouth a distance away from the mug, but get as close as you can. Start breathing slow. It will burn. If you have sensitive skin, you make feel a burning around your nose and cheek. If that happens to me, I just wash it off with soap and water and put lotion on. THIS STUFF IS NO JOKE. I have been using it for 15 years
- Then I take oil of oregano internally. I drop 10 drops in an empty get cap. Carcul. Do NOT get any on the outside of the get cap. You will know it if you do. Your mouth will burn like hell fire!!! I take this with water. 8oz. Drink it till it is all gone
- This is by far the best Oil of Oregano I have found. It take a while to be shipped.
- Clear Size 0 Empty Gelatin Capsules by Capsuline
- I next make some green tea with organic honey, 1/2 lemon juice, few dashes of organic ginger, Ceylon cinnamon, and cayenne (Do NOT use regular cassia cinnamon. It is bad for your liver)
- This is when I will take some curcumin for inflammation
- Magnesium is also important. I take a magnesium bath in hot water before I go to bed. It calms you down.
- Just some final notes. Do NOT take cough suppressants. You want to cough. You need to get the phlegm out. Do not swallow it. Spit it into a cup